To ensure your Blast Zone inflatable lasts for years, please use the helpful tips provided below.
Maintenance Checklist - These tasks should be completed before and after each use.
1. All seams should be thoroughly inspected ensuring they are strong and complete.
2. The inflatable should be clean and free of debris.
3. Check to make sure there are no holes in the inflatable; including the netting.
4. Turn on the blower and examine it to ensure it is working.
5. Blower should be clean and all dust and debris removed.
6. All accessories should be in good, usable condition. This includes stakes and misting systems.
7. The chambers and internal membranes should all function properly. Please visually inspect and confirm that no ballooning or bubbling happened anywhere on the material of the inflatable.
8. Absolutely no moisture should be present in or on the blower or unit.
Operation Checklist - These tasks should be completed before and after each use.
1. Your inflatable should be dry, clean and completely free of debris.
2. Always find a good area to set up your inflatable. The set up area should be level/flat, soft and completely free of debris.
3. To further protect your unit while in use, please place a tarp underneath the inflatable.
4. Full adult supervision should be maintained at all times while the inflatable is in use. Be sure to adhere to the Owners Manual where weight capacities and limitations are concerned.
5. Always ensure that the entry and exit points are easily accessible. They should also be free of onlookers and bystanders.
6. Do not exceed the maximum user and weight capacity as set forth by the manufacturer.
7. Please ensure that children’s pockets are empty as items could easily puncture the inflatable (i.e., keys, hard toys, pencils, etc.) Also, no jewelry, shoes or glasses should be worn while jumping inside the inflatable.
8. Do not operate unit during raining conditions or if winds exceed 15 mph.
Simple Cleaning and Drying Tips
1. A light solution of soap and water should be used when cleaning dirt and small debris from your unit. Make sure to rub the soap and water gently over the fabric with a soft bristled brush or sponge.
2. In order to avoid mildew growth from occurring, always make sure the unit is completely dry before storing. It is recommended to move the inflatable to a grass area that is dry and leave the blower running until all wet spots are gone. Please take the necessary time to thoroughly dry your inflatable before storage. Mildew can grow quickly, which will stain the inflatable, so it is important this step is followed.
3. If mildew does occur, please use a light solution of soap and water and include some bleach. Scrub the affected area gently with a soft bristled brush or sponge.
This article is written by Blast Bounce Houses at Google +