Blast Zone Instructions
Enjoy your new Blast Zone purchase! Before using your bounce house, please read all instructions carefully. Safety precautions should ALWAYS be obeyed. Blast Zone safety precautions are noted on the warning label and also detailed below. Your Blast Zone bounce house is not for commercial use or rental, it is intended for home use only. Children’s play and behavior should be monitored at all times and please remember to use common sense safety practices. Also, please cease use of the inflatable immediately if the child’s actions, or the inflatable toy, appears unsafe.
- ONLY TO BE USED UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION
- Product WARNING LABEL should be observed at all times.
- Children should not be left unattended at any time.
- If the child has any existing medical conditions, they should not use this product. Examples are: back or joint injuries, neck, heart problems, circulatory problems, asthma or any other health issues.
- Unit must be kept away from open flame and heat at all times. If the material comes in contact with heat and/or flame, the material will burn or melt.
- Blower must be kept away from children at all times.
- Before operation, please ensure the electrical source is stable and safe.
- Do not insert toes, fingers, etc. into the blower as this will result in injury.
- Foreign objects should not be inserted into the blower as this will also cause damage.
- Refrain from eating in the play area.
- There should be no smoking in the play area.
- Long periods of exposure to strong weather or sun will destroy fabric. The unit should not be left inflated or outside when not in use.
- Rough play should be avoided. Playing rough is dangerous for children and can also damage the unit.
- Do not stand up on the slide platform.
- Avoid using in extreme weather conditions, strong wind or rain.
- Never slide head first, when using slides. The slide should always be clear of others before sliding.
- If the blower malfunctions, tighten blower vent. The play area should be evacuated immediately.
- Sharp objects should not be allowed in the play area.
- In the end, the greatest safety precaution is using "COMMON SENSE."
Adult supervision and set up is required for this product. Your Blast Zone inflatable is for use on soft surfaces and grass only. The inflatable is not be used on asphalt, concrete, etc. The ground should always be debris-free before set up and do not drag the inflatable across rough surfaces. First, unroll product, connect the blower(s) to inlet, and then tie. Always use the stakes provided to anchor the blower to the ground. The blower should never be used in wet conditions or near any water. You should discontinue use if the blower becomes wet and wait until it is completely dry to use the blower again. Your unit should inflate within a couple of minutes after plugging in and starting the blower. You must continue to leave the blower running while using the inflatable. It is intentional to hear air “breathing” out of seams and fabric; this allows air to escape. Now that you have your unit inflated, use the stakes provided to anchor the inflatable product to the ground.
All players must leave the play area. The play area should be free of loose articles and debris. While the water units are still inflated, empty all water. Continue to run the unit until it is thoroughly dry. Turn off the blower and then unplug. When the product is completely deflated, fold up and store in a cool, dry place.
Maintenance & Repair
Protect the seams and surface by always keeping the product clean. The seams and play surface should be regularly checked for needed repairs. Use the Repair Kit provided to repair slight damage caused by man-made factors or nature. When repairing the unit always make sure to deflate the product thoroughly and make sure the surface is dry. The patches must be cut to suitable sizes for repair. Glue should be applied on both the damaged surface and the repair patches. In the event you need to repair larger punctures and rips; the inflatable can be repaired using strong thread along with the patch, which are also included.
To get the maximum life out of your bounce house and/or inflatable water park, these care instructions should be followed:
- Weather will corrode materials, so never leave your inflatable outside.
- Water parks should first have all the water drained and then re-inflated to allow the blower to dry water from the inside materials.
- The inflatable should never be dragged across rough surfaces, sharp objects, concrete, etc.
For more Maintenance and Care suggestions, take your time to read the following link.
Maintenance and Care
This article is written by Blast Bounce Houses at Google +